Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki
Inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne, waluty, giełdy zagraniczne, towarowe i inne rynki. Rozmowy: spółki giełdowe, finanse, konta bankowe, lokaty i obligacje skarbowe. Miejsce dla każdego inwestora.

Zapraszamy na:    
Trudo selekcjoner aukcji  
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy    RejestracjaRejestracja    ProfilProfil   PWPW   ZalogujZaloguj 
A guy thats battled back through his arm and his back (injur

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wangshi

PostWysłany: Piątek, 24 Listopad 2017, 7:03    Temat postu: A guy thats battled back through his arm and his back (injur Odpowiedz z cytatem

NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka has been every bit the ace the New York Yankees went shopping for last winter. Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys . Tanaka pitched a four-hitter for his first major league shutout and the Yankees got home runs from Yangervis Solarte and Mark Teixeira on Wednesday night, snapping a four-game skid with a 4-0 victory over the Mets. "Overall, I think that today was my best day," Tanaka said through a translator. Brian Roberts tripled twice and the Yankees finally beat their crosstown rivals after dropping six straight meetings. The Mets took all four Subway Series games last year and won two slugfests in the Bronx this week. Back home at spacious Citi Field, however, their bats went silent again. "You asked me about the home run barrage? We hit three of them tonight. They were just in the wrong park," manager Terry Collins said about spacious Citi Field. Tanaka (6-0) overwhelmed the Mets with his vast assortment of pitches while spoiling Rafael Monteros big league debut. Montero, the latest to arrive in a line of touted Mets pitching prospects, threw six competitive innings but was no match for the $155 million rookie from Japan. "In some ways, this is a David-and-Goliath matchup. One guys never lost and the other guys never pitched," Mets general manager Sandy Alderson said before the game. "So, its interesting. Well see how many rocks Rafaels got." Not enough. Tanaka is 34-0 combined in Japan and North America over his last 42 regular-season starts. He did lose Game 6 of the Japan Series last year -- before earning a save in Game 7. "I just go up there and basically try to win every single game," Tanaka said. The right-hander struck out eight and walked none, throwing 114 pitches during his first complete game in the majors. He lowered his ERA to 2.17 and gave the Yankees taxed bullpen a much-needed break. "I knew what was coming, but I couldnt hit it," Daniel Murphy said. "Hes commanding all his pitches to all zones. The splitter is the equalizer. You dont see it that much, someone using it in any count like that." Tanaka became the first Yankees rookie to begin his career 6-0 as a starter since Hall of Famer Whitey Ford went 9-0 in 1950. That sort of dependability has been sorely needed, with the Yankees already missing CC Sabathia and two other injured starters. "Hes been special," manager Joe Girardi said. Tanaka even singled in the ninth inning for his first major league hit -- giving him one more than Mets pitchers have in 64 at-bats this season. Asked what the highlight of the night was for him, Tanaka smiled. "The first hit," he said, kidding. Girardi said Tanakas teammates "loved it" and gave the pitcher some good-natured ribbing. "When you look at it, hes not that far removed from hitting," Girardi said. "Hes got an idea. He wears a shin guard." Montero (0-1) allowed three runs and five hits. He struck out three and walked two after getting called up from Triple-A Las Vegas to step into the rotation slot previously held by Jenrry Mejia, who was moved to the bullpen. The slim right-hander fanned Derek Jeter in the third for his first strikeout, but was hurt by his defence an inning earlier. With a runner on first and Tanaka on deck, left fielder Eric Young Jr. made an ill-advised dive in trying to catch Roberts sinking liner with two outs. The ball got past Young and to the wall, allowing Solarte to score as Roberts cruised into third with his first triple. Solarte, the ALs leading hitter, sent a solo homer to right in the fourth. He has 23 RBIs in his rookie season, tops on the team. "He just keeps thrilling us all, in a sense," Girardi said. Teixeira lifted Monteros second pitch of the sixth to right-centre for his eighth home run and seventh in his last 15 games. Jeters infield single, a dribbler that barely travelled 20 feet out in front of home plate, scored Brett Gardner in the seventh. "I knew that we were in a little funk, losing four in a row, and I also knew that we hadnt won a Subway Series in a while. So yes, I did want to go out there and try to get a win for us," Tanaka said. NOTES: Yankees RF Carlos Beltran (right elbow) was still unavailable but reserve outfielder Ichiro Suzuki (back) was feeling better, Girardi said. ... Sabathia had his sore right knee drained and the Yankees hope he can return as soon as his 15-day stint on the disabled list is up, Girardi said. Sabathia was examined by Dr. James Andrews and is receiving treatment. ... The Mets plan to commemorate Jeters final regular-season Subway Series game Thursday. Adrian Amos Jersey . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot an 8-under 64 on Friday in modified alternate-shot play to increase their lead to three strokes in the Franklin Templeton Shootout. Quintin Demps Jersey . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said. http://www.authenticbearsnflfansmall.com/c-39-bears-tom-waddle-jersey.aspx . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Rob Gronkowskis season appears to be over after he hurt his knee when hit after a reception. The New England Patriots star tight end, who missed the first six games recovering from off-season forearm and back surgeries, was injured just before the midpoint of the third quarter Sunday and driven off the field on a cart. Gronkowski suffered a suspected torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and is expected to undergo an MRI on Monday. Coach Bill Belichick said he was taken to a hospital for evaluation. The Patriots beat the Cleveland Browns 27-26 on Tom Bradys two touchdown passes in the last 61 seconds. "Weve sustained some pretty big injuries this year with really important, critical players," Brady. "I think we all feel sorry for Rob, but I dont think anyone feels sorry for the Patriots." Gronkowski raised his right arm to the crowd as he left on the cart with team physician Dr. Thomas Gill sitting next to him. Gronkowski was hurt on a hit by Browns safety T.J. Ward after a 21-yard reception with the Browns leading 12-0. Ward was among many players from both teams who went up to Gronkowski before he left the field. "My intention is never to hurt anyone. Thats not what this game is about. Thats not how I play," Ward said. "I hate to see guys go down with any type of injury. I just wanted him to know, whether he accepted it or not, it wasnt intentional to injure him. But we have to play this game. We have to play it the way that they force us to, and unfortunately, it incurred an injury for him." Ward said if he hit Gronkowski high, there was a chaance he might be fined. Markus Wheaton Jersey. . "Its not a decision where Im going to go low on every play," he said, "but, actually, it has kind of turned into that in those situations, in those split-second decisions where you have a guy running down the field whos 280 (pounds), and Im 200, and the fact that if you do even hit him in his chest and he decides to hunch down or flinch or lower his head, then I could have the chance of being fined." "Its kind of being caught between a rock and a hard place," Ward said. "Its a decision you have to make, but you have to follow the rules at the same time." He said he had been fined three times and "I dont like playing for free." Asked if he had an issue with Ward hitting Gronkowski low, Belichick said, "Thats a question you should take up with the league." The Patriots (10-3) have won three straight games and hold the No. 2 spot in the AFC despite numerous injuries. Gronkowski, wide receiver Danny Amendola, running back Shane Vereen and defensive players Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo and Tommy Kelly all have missed an extended amount of time. In the six games before Sunday, Gronkowski led NFL tight ends with 37 catches and 560 yards receiving. He had two catches for 32 yards Sunday. Now hes out again. "As a team, we want him to play," Patriots cornerback Devin McCourty said, but "you just hate to see that for him. A guy thats battled back through his arm and his back (injuries) and been very productive for us this year, it stinks to see him get carted off the field like that." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: