Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki
Inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne, waluty, giełdy zagraniczne, towarowe i inne rynki. Rozmowy: spółki giełdowe, finanse, konta bankowe, lokaty i obligacje skarbowe. Miejsce dla każdego inwestora.

Zapraszamy na:    
Trudo selekcjoner aukcji  
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy    RejestracjaRejestracja    ProfilProfil   PWPW   ZalogujZaloguj 
The Mean Green (4-2) were able to stay in the game by shooti

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wangshi

PostWysłany: Piątek, 24 Listopad 2017, 7:16    Temat postu: The Mean Green (4-2) were able to stay in the game by shooti Odpowiedz z cytatem

BOURBONNAIS, Ill. Oscar Klefbom Jersey . -- Tight end Martellus Bennett has been suspended indefinitely by the Bears after an altercation in practice the day before. General manager Phil Emery says the team "made a decision to fine and suspend Martellus Bennett for an undetermined length of time," though he wouldnt specify the amount of the fine. On Monday, Bennett was taken to the ground Monday with a grab to the shoulder by rookie cornerback Kyle Fuller. The play occurred during a full-pad scrimmage when players are not supposed to be taken to the ground. Bennett responded by getting up, grabbing the first-round draft pick and slamming him to the ground. Emery wouldnt go into specifics about why the decision was made, saying only, "He was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team." Neither Emery nor coach Marc Trestman would characterize it as making an example of Bennett, who has been involved in several practice scrapes this training camp, and a few last year, as well. "I play hard, go hard every single day," Bennett said Monday after practice. "Im probably one of the most violent people on the field. Thats just my style of play. Thats how I play. Im going to continue to play the way I play. Thats what Im here for. "Im not really here . everybodys talking about friendships. Really, were all preparing for a championship. If we make friends along the way, thats cool. But at the end of the day, Im just trying to help the Bears win a championship and the do the job to the best of my ability." When asked by reporters about the possibility of a fine, Benentt said, "I can afford it. I dont see what he can fine me for on that." Bennett will not be with the team at camp until the suspension is lifted. "Ill be talking with him today," Trestman said. "Weve got a plan and a process in place. We want to go through this process and when the time is right hell be back." Fuller was not punished for the incident. "Its a tough situation," quarterback Jay Cutler said. "I thought Kyle did a great job of handling himself." Wide receiver Brandon Marshall was seen shouting at Bennett after the incident in Mondays practice. Marshall did not practice Tuesday, but Trestman called it a coachs decision to give him rest and not punishment for the words he had with Bennett. Dante Rosario and Zach Miller filled in at Bennetts spot Tuesday. "Things happen during these moments and nothing of it has lingered with our football team," Trestman said. "We had one of our better practices today." NOTES: WR Marquess Wilson broke his collarbone in Mondays practice and had surgery Tuesday. Trestman said the Bears would be looking to fill his roster spot with a signing, while also weighing the skills of the other receivers. ... DE Jared Allen missed a third straight practice for what Trestman called "family reasons." ... CB Tim Jennings continued missing practice with a quad injury ... CB Isaiah Frey left Tuesdays practice with a hamstring pull. ... RT Jordan Mills left toward the end of Tuesdays practice with foot soreness. Connor McDavid Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and listen on TSN 690. The Canadiens have won three in a row and four of their last five games and recently put the finishing touches on a 3-1-0 road trip. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/milan-lucic-jersey/ . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks.Fayetteville, AR (SportsNetwork.com) - Michael Qualls scored 22 points and pulled down a game-high nine rebounds for No. 25 Arkansas as they pulled away in the second half for an 89-73 win over North Texas. Only leading by two at halftime, a balanced attack helped the Razorbacks (5-0) build their lead. Rashad Madden and Anthlon Bell each chippped in 15, and Madden added five rebounds and a game-high seven assists. Brian Ferlin Jersey. . The Mean Green (4-2) were able to stay in the game by shooting 10-of-20 from beyond the arc. T.J. Taylor paced North Texas with 16 points, and Jordan Williams contributed 15. Muhammed Ahmed scored 12 points and had seven rebounds. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama
darrendemers12

PostWysłany: Sobota, 31 Marzec 2018, 11:25    Temat postu: Thanks Odpowiedz z cytatem

The play occurred during a full-pad scrimmage when players are not supposed to be taken to the ground. Bennett responded by getting up, grabbing the first-round draft pick and slamming him to the ground. Emery wouldnt go into specifics about why the decision was made, saying only, "He was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team." Neither Emery nor coach Marc Trestman would characterize it as making an example of Bennett, who has been involved in several practice scrapes this training camp, and a few last year, as well. "I play hard, go hard every single day," Bennett said Monday after practice. "Im probably one of the most violent people on the field. Mm Techco , Salzgitter Magnesium Technologie , South Jersey Techs , Swagg Tech , Lucalu Technik , Connect Cut Tech , Salzgitter Magnesium Technologie , Hitech Solutions , Aviation Technology Center , Future Format , Community PC , Help Threats , Tech 1 Kk , tech Cetera , Web Knowledgy Thats just my style of play. Thats how I play. Im going to continue to play the way I play. Thats what Im here for. "Im not really here . everybodys talking about friendships. Really, were all preparing for a championship. If we make friends along the way, thats cool. But at the end of the day, Im just trying to help the Bears win a championship and the do the job to the best of my ability." When asked by reporters about the possibility of a fine, Benentt said, "I can afford it. I dont see what he can fine me for on that." Bennett will not be with the team at camp until the suspension is lifted. "Ill be talking with him today," Trestman said. "Weve got a plan and a process in place. We want to go through this process and when the time is right hell be back." Fuller was not punished for the incident. "Its a tough situation," quarterback Jay Cutler said. "I thought Kyle did a great job of handling himself." Wide receiver Brandon Marshall was seen shouting at Bennett after the incident in Mondays practice.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: