Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki
Inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne, waluty, giełdy zagraniczne, towarowe i inne rynki. Rozmowy: spółki giełdowe, finanse, konta bankowe, lokaty i obligacje skarbowe. Miejsce dla każdego inwestora.

Zapraszamy na:    
Trudo selekcjoner aukcji  
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy    RejestracjaRejestracja    ProfilProfil   PWPW   ZalogujZaloguj 
Played some really good golf with some birdies to start with

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wangshi

PostWysłany: Środa, 29 Listopad 2017, 2:39    Temat postu: Played some really good golf with some birdies to start with Odpowiedz z cytatem

Rory McIlroy feels there were plenty of positives to take from his first-round display at the Irish Open. Paulo Dybala Jersey . The tournament host, who has missed the cut three years running in the event, briefly held a share of the lead on his way to an opening-round 67 at the K Club.McIlroy, who has never finished higher than seventh in nine appearances in his home Open, reached the turn in 32 and picked up further birdies at the 10th and 13th before carding his only dropped shot of the day with a three-putt bogey at the next. Three pars were followed by a final-hole birdie to hand the Northern Irishman outright second, two strokes behind early pace-setter Danny Willett. McIlroy mixed six birdies with one bogey during the opening day I thought I played very well, I gave myself plenty of chances, McIlroy told Sky Sports. Obviously it looks like we got the better of the conditions out there, but it was still tricky with the wind getting up.I feel like you still had to go out there and play the shots and I holed a few putts, which was nice to see. I had a little bit of a blip on 14, but apart from that obviously really happy with how I played today. This is still my third week in a row but I feel nice and fresh and coming off a three-week break after Augusta has definitely helped as well.I managed myself around the golf course well and five under was a good reflection of how I played.Masters champion Willett missed the cut by a shot in the Players Championship last week in his first event since Augusta but was in much better form here.He said: It was nice coming off a pretty poor week last week, getting here Monday, and trying to get some work done with my coach, and getting everything sorted out.This is the first time I have played this golf course and its just fantastic, every holes different. Theres a few really challenging holes, a few good, fun holes.It was a good day. Played some really good golf with some birdies to start with and then started getting hot with the putter.A 65 was far beyond my expectations for today, especially after waking up and looking out the window when it was miserable and raining.Watch the Irish Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live second round coverage begins on Friday from 9.30am. Also See: Willett sets Irish pace Latest leaderboard WATCH: The next McIlroy? Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Gonzalo Higuain Jersey . Anderson is scheduled to have neck surgery April 8 to repair the injury, which occurred when he collided with the Celtics Gerald Wallace during a game in Boston on Jan. 3. The 6-foot-10 Pelicans forward, who had been averaging 19. Moise Kean Jersey . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-federico-mattiello-juventus-jersey/ . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened.CAMPBELLVILLE, Ont. -- Tellitlikeitis heads into the $1-million Pepsi North America Cup on Saturday as the horse to beat. Tellitlikeitis was installed as the 3-1 early favourite for the worlds richest pacing event at Tuesdays draw. The son of 09 Cup winner Well Said will start from the third post in the 10-horse field at Mohawk Racetrack. Tellitlikeitis, bred and owned by Lothlorien of Cheltenham, Ont., won his elimination race in a career best 1:48.4, passing heavily-favoured Hes Watching for the 1 1/4-length win in just his second start of the year. Tellitlikeitis also won his season opener, a Pennsylvania Sires Stake, at Pocono Downs last month. Lothlorien has shared ownership of three previous Cup winners -- Well Said (2009), Rocknroll Hanover (2005) and Red River Hanover (2002). Trainer Jim Takter has only started two previous Cup entrants, both in 2012, and finished second with Time To Roll. Brett Miller has two previous Cup drives, finishing second in 2010 with We Will See. "He has wicked speed and hell take you to where you want to go in the mile," said Miller. "I definitely wanted to sit in with him this week (in the elim) and it worked out very well that the two horses I wanted to follow were in front of me." The three Cup elimination races were held Saturday to determine the field for the final. Takter will have to Cup entrants, the other being Lyonssomewhere, the 4-1 third choice who also was an elimination race winner. Lyonssomewhere, owned by Geoffrey LLyons Mound of Burford, Ont. Juan Cuadrado Jersey. , will start from the No. 4 position and is undefeated in five starts. The son of 08 Cup winner and horse of the year Somebeachsomewhere took his elim comfortably in 1:50.1 by one and three-quarter lengths in his first stakes appearance. Hell be driven by Corey Callahan, making only his second Cup drive after finishing fourth with Mr Wiggles in 2009. "I like just about everything about him," said Takter. "Hes handy and hes the real deal. "Its a long year and I wanted to have him fresh for this event and not too many starts." Other elim winner, Mcwicked, selected the No. 2 post. Mcwicked, the American-owned son of 02 third-place Cup finisher Mcardle, posted the fastest elimination race victory, winning by two lengths in 1:48.3. Mcwicked is trained by Casie Campbell and is a five-time winner in 14 outings with career earnings of $248,457. "He was absolutely awesome (in his elim)," Coleman said. "It was the fourth time Ive raced him and every time he keeps getting better and better. "It looks like theres a lot of speed in the race. My horse can race either way. Id prefer him coming off a helmet but hes very versatile." The remainder of the field includes: Beat The Drum (post one, 20-1 odds); Lets Drink On It (post five, 6-1); Cowboy (post six, 15-1); Hes Watching (post seven, 5-1); Luck Be Withyou (post eight, 12-1); JK Endofanera (post nine, 10-1); and Sometimes Said (post 10, 20-1). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: