Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki
Inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne, waluty, giełdy zagraniczne, towarowe i inne rynki. Rozmowy: spółki giełdowe, finanse, konta bankowe, lokaty i obligacje skarbowe. Miejsce dla każdego inwestora.

Zapraszamy na:    
Trudo selekcjoner aukcji  
 FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy    RejestracjaRejestracja    ProfilProfil   PWPW   ZalogujZaloguj 
But for a team of this makeup, Robin is such a good fit.

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
wangshi

PostWysłany: Środa, 29 Listopad 2017, 3:01    Temat postu: But for a team of this makeup, Robin is such a good fit. Odpowiedz z cytatem

DETROIT -- Justin Tuckers powerful leg kicked the Super Bowl champions into playoff gear. Rodney Hood Jersey . Tucker made six field goals, including a franchise-record 61-yarder with 38 seconds left that lifted the Baltimore Ravens to an 18-16 win over the Detroit Lions in a Monday night matchup with major post-season implications. Ravens coach John Harbaugh chose to let Tucker try the longest kick of his career -- by 5 yards -- instead of going for it on fourth-and-8 from the Detroit 43. "If they send me out there, they have reason to," Tucker said. "Its because they think I can make the kick." Rookie safety Matt Elam sealed the victory with an interception -- Matthew Staffords third of the night -- after raising eyebrows during the week by calling 28-year-old Calvin Johnson "pretty old" and saying the plan was to make the star receiver uncomfortable by getting physical with him. Stafford threw a 14-yard touchdown pass to Joseph Fauria with 2:21 left, putting Detroit up 16-15. But the Lions were unable to make a 2-point conversion and couldnt prevent Baltimore (8-6) from setting up its sensational kicker for his 33rd successful field goal in a row. Tuckers kick went just inside the right upright and barely had enough distance -- eight days after Denvers Matt Prater broke the NFL record with a 64-yard field goal. "I definitely felt like I got a lot of leg into it, but it jumped up so high I thought I might have gotten under it," Tucker said. Tucker, who hasnt missed a field goal attempt since he was 0 for 2 in Week 2 at Cleveland, has the NFLs longest streak since Matt Stover made 36 in a row for the Ravens from 2005-06, according to STATS. "What can you say about Justin Tucker?" Harbaugh said. "When we got the ball there, I think at the 45-yard line, I said, Hey, are we kicking this? ... He said, I got it." He sure did. Moments after his clutch kick, Tucker mentioned in a television interview that his big night also benefited his fantasy football team. More importantly, his real club won its fourth straight game and maintained control of an AFC wild card as the Ravens seek their sixth consecutive post-season berth and a chance to defend their Super Bowl title. Detroit (7-7) has hurt its playoff chances by losing four of five, falling out of sole possession of first place in the NFC North to third behind the division-leading Chicago Bears and Green Bay. "This is a setback, no question," Lions coach Jim Schwartz said. "We had control and now we need help. We have to get two wins and let the rest shake out." Staffords three interceptions followed a troubling trend for the franchise. He has 12 turnovers, including two fumbles, in his last five games. Not coincidently, the Lions have been able to overcome those miscues well enough to win only one game during the slump. Joe Flacco, meanwhile, didnt turn the ball over and made enough subtle moves in and around the pocket to get sacked only once. He has been sacked a career-high 42 times this season, but he stayed upright enough to move the ball into position for Tuckers big kick. Flacco was 20 of 38 for 222 yards, including a 27-yard pass to Jacoby Jones to convert a third-and-15 from the Baltimore 28 on the game-winning drive. Jones had six receptions for 80 yards, and returned Detroits last kick to the Baltimore 33. Stafford was 18 of 34 for 235 yards with a TD and three interceptions -- increasing his five-game total to 10 -- for a season-low 48 quarterback rating. "This was certainly not my best game," he acknowledged. Johnson had six receptions for 98 yards and dropped two possibly pivotal passes thrown his way in the first half. "We just put every guy on him to try to stop him," Elam said. "It was no disrespect meant to Calvin. Hes the best in the league, so why would I challenge him? Words just got stirred up." The Lions started strong, with Reggie Bush running for a 14-yard touchdown on the opening drive. Detroit, though, got in its own way as it often has this year. Johnson dropped a pass that wouldve converted a third-and-15 deep in Ravens territory. On the ensuing drive, Tucker kicked his first of three field goals in the first half -- two of which were set up by penalties against Detroit. Tuckers next field goal was set up by a pass-interference call against safety Don Carey. Johnson couldnt catch another pass in Baltimore territory thrown at him late in the first half. The Ravens took advantage of that mistake and one by Detroits defence on the next drive. Flacco threw an up-for-grabs pass on third-and-8 from the Lions 44 after avoiding a sack, and the incomplete pass was negated by Louis Delmas helmet-to-helmet hit on Marlon Brown with 16 seconds left in the first half. That flag put the Ravens 15 yards closer to Tuckers field goal that gave Baltimore a 9-7 lead at halftime. Detroit drove to the Ravens 31 on its first possession of the second half, but Stafford threw a pass behind Bush that was picked off by defensive end DeAngelo Tyson. Baltimore went ahead 12-7 on the next drive on Tuckers 49-yard field goal midway through the third quarter. The Lions scored on the ensuing drive -- on David Akers 40-yard kick -- for the first time since the opening minutes of the game. The field goal came after Staffords pass into the end zone fell incomplete. A replay showed Detroit receiver Kris Durham had his arm held on the play by Lardarius Webb, but there was no penalty flag for pass interference. Tuckers 53-yard field goal -- matching his previous season high -- put the Ravens ahead 15-10 with 8:06 left. Detroit responded with its best drive since its first one. The Lions might have caught a break from the officials when Brandon Pettigrews catch was upheld after review. NOTES: Tuckers 56-yard field goal last year -- as an undrafted rookie -- matched the previous franchise record set by Wade Richey in 2003. ... Bush had 101 yards of total offence. Pete Maravich Jersey . Tokarski, a somewhat controversial choice -- with his 10 games of NHL experience and all -- to replace an injured Carey Price in Game Two had a night to remember, turning back a Rangers team that was dominating play from the get-go, outshooting the Canadiens 14-4 in the first period and 37-25 overall. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys .C. -- Theyll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game -- and the Ts that decided Round 2. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-Jeff-Hornacek-Jazz-Jersey/ . Detroits powerful offence made that unnecessary. Scherzer allowed two hits and struck out seven, and the Tigers backed their star right-hander with three early homers in an 8-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday night.CHICAGO -- As their win total plummeted last season, one thing remained steady for the Chicago White Sox -- their faith in Robin Ventura. The White Sox rewarded their manager with a multi-year contract extension Friday, announcing the move hours before their annual fan convention opened. The terms were not disclosed. The extension comes after the White Sox dropped from second in the AL Central in Venturas first season to last with 99 losses in his second year. "You lose 99 games, there are going to be questions like that, about where this organizations headed and why they think the people in charge are the right people to get them through their end goal," general manager Rick Hahn said. "I would say we saw in 2012 and 2013 two extremes in terms of being a first-place club and being a club that was a disappointed in terms of performance. Throughout each of those extremes, Robins leadership was unwavering." Venturas contract was set to expire after this year. He turned down an extension before the 2013 season, leading to speculation that he might not want to stick around much longer, but he insisted that wasnt the case. He wanted to give Hahn -- then in his first season as GM -- a chance to work with him before making a long-term commitment. "I just felt it was important for Rick to have a full year of doing the job, us working together," Ventura said. "Then, you have the ability and freedom to decide if Im the right guy for the job. Nothing really changed in my mind of where I want to be and what I want to do. Its just more of it being his first time going through, I just wanted to make sure he had the ability and the freedom to do that. Now with the way last year went, the off-season, a lot of communication, a lot of talks of where were headed, how were going to do it -- Im excited to just keep going." Hahn, who got bumped up from assistant GM in October 2012 to replace the promoted Ken Williams, called it a selfless act by Ventura. "(It) allowed me the latitude to get comfortable," Hahn said. "It speaks to what kind of good man he is and actuallly makes a decision like this all the easier because of it. Rudy Gobert Jersey. " A former All-Star third baseman, Ventura had never managed at any level when he replaced Ozzie Guillen. And the results his first season were promising. The White Sox led the Central for much of 2012 before finishing second to Detroit with 85 wins, but there was a huge drop-off last year. Chicago wound up last in the division at 63-99, giving Ventura a 148-176 mark in two seasons. The White Sox hit just .249 as a team and their home run total dropped from third in the majors at 211 to 19th at 148. With little speed, there was no way to make up for the drop in power, and compounding the problem was the poor play on defence. They went from leading the majors in fielding percentage to ranking 29th, with Alexei Ramirez committing 22 errors and tying the Cubs Starlin Castro for the major league lead among shortstops. "Its imperative that we show improvement," Hahn said. "Its imperative that we show growth, especially on the position player side. We feel we have the ability to contend. But the most important thing for us is going to be allowing these young guys room to grow." Venturas steady hand, his ability to relate, came up over and over on Friday. Its why the White Sox believe he is the right manager, particularly on a team with some key young players. They signed Cuban slugger Jose Abreu to a six-year, $68 million contract, hoping he can add pop. Theyll have a full year with outfielder Avisail Garcia after acquiring him from Detroit in the midseason deal that sent Jake Peavy to Boston, too. Theyve added some youth, athleticism, to their lineup. They believe they have enough pitching to compete with Chris Sale leading the rotation, even if they didnt land Japanese star Masahiro Tanaka. And they insist Venturas the man to lead them. "He just doesnt miss on how to handle guys," longtime star Paul Konerko said. "Hes stern with them, he gets his point across. But for a team of this makeup, Robin is such a good fit. Im glad he would want to stay." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama
darrendemers12

PostWysłany: Sobota, 31 Marzec 2018, 10:12    Temat postu: Thanks Odpowiedz z cytatem

The White Sox hit just .249 as a team and their home run total dropped from third in the majors at 211 to 19th at 148. With little speed, there was no way to make up for the drop in power, and compounding the problem was the poor play on defence. Auto 724 , Auto Exe Jobs , Auto Buddy , Autobot Matrix , Automobile Seat Covers , Autosis Kolak , Autotime Estore , AutoMotive Line , AutoMotive Society , AutoMotive Crowd , AutoMotive Clubhouse , AutoMotive Source , AutoMotive Line , AutoMotive Society , AutoMotive Crowd They went from leading the majors in fielding percentage to ranking 29th, with Alexei Ramirez committing 22 errors and tying the Cubs Starlin Castro for the major league lead among shortstops. "Its imperative that we show improvement," Hahn said. "Its imperative that we show growth, especially on the position player side. We feel we have the ability to contend. But the most important thing for us is going to be allowing these young guys room to grow." Venturas steady hand, his ability to relate, came up over and over on Friday. Its why the White Sox believe he is the right manager, particularly on a team with some key young players. They signed Cuban slugger Jose Abreu to a six-year, $68 million contract, hoping he can add pop.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Giełda, inwestowanie w akcje, fundusze inwestycyjne i inne rynki Strona Główna -> Lekki Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: